The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Arkansas has published the 2019 catalog of courses, available online here.
Among the variety of courses on numerous topics are five designed especially for writers:
- Bring Family History to Life—April 15, 2019
- By Hand: Making Your Own Greeting Cards and Envelopes—June 5, 2019
- Memoir with a Theme—May 1, 2019
- Planning the Cozy Mystery—May 13, 2019
- Writing Personal Stories for Legacy or Fun—March 1, 2019
Established at the University of Arkansas in 2007 through an endowed gift from The Bernard Osher Foundation, the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) aims to provide a community of mature adults with a lifelong learning venue that promotes intellectual vitality through exploration and discussion via diverse, high quality and affordable educational programs. OLLI programs are tailored to adults, 50 years of age and older, but there are no age restrictions or academic prerequisites.
More about these proposed courses to come.